Saturday, February 26, 2011

Easy and Healthy Muffin Recipe

It's Saturday and the kids got me up before 5am.  Hurray!  So I decided, why not make some muffins?  They were so good and easy, I thought I would share them with you...
I doubled the recipe and made 6 extra large muffins.  Yummy!!

Banana Corn Muffins (courtesy of my Cooking Light Cookbook)

Preheat oven to 350.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup ripe mashed banana (1 med)
1/2 cup 2% milk
1 box of Jiffy corn muffin mix

Directions:
Mix in everything in a bowl, and pour cupcake pan with liners.
Cook for 20 minutes or until done.
(Makes 6 cupcake sized muffins)
Calories: 199, Fat: 5.4g, Protein: 3.7g, Carb: 34.2g, Fiber: 3.2g, Chol: 2mg

1 comment:

  1. These were good. I also clicked on cupcake stands and they have a lot for low prices which also made me want to make cupcakes or muffins like yours. I thought that was interesting.

    ReplyDelete