Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Support the Out of the Darkness Cause with Cake Pops!!!

The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is an amazing cause which provides prevention programs, research, education, and survior support.  One of the main ways they receive their funding is the "Out of the Darkness" walks.  On June 4th through the 5th, they will be hosting this walk in New York City.  My wonderful friend Candice has decided to fight this cause by walking.  She needs to raise at least $1000, and I know with everyone's help we can make this happen!! 
To directly sponsor Candice please click this caption

Please help me with this cause by buying my special cake pops during the month of April for this cause. 100% of the proceeds will go directly to Candice's goal. They come in either red velvet with white buttercream icing or white cake with strawberry buttercream covered in white chocolate . They are $1.50 or $15 for a dozen and I can ship them anywhere.

Suicide takes the lives of nearly 30,000 Americans every year.   Depression is the leading cause of suicide.  Many who attempt suicide never seek professonal care, however, 80% of people that seek treatment for depression are treated successfully.  There are twice as many deaths due to suicide than HIV/AIDS.  For young people 15-24 years old, suicide is the third leading cause of death.


Please email me at: sweetchemistrycakes@gmail.com or visit me on my facebook page: Sweet Chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment