Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Sweet Chemistry Page!

So I finally have my facebook page up and running for Sweet Chemistry.  The only problem is that there must be a bug in their new page system because I sent out page suggestions to "like" the Sweet Chemistry page, and they never showed up!  (I know this because I logged onto my husband's account and there was nothing.)  I figure if nothing more than curiosity, and out of loyalty ;-) everyone who is a fan of Ruff Apparel will become fans of Sweet Chemistry.  And tell all your friends!!!!! :-) 
Please follow this link go to my page and click the "like" button!! :-)

Slowly but surely I am getting more customers and with each job is a new challenge.  It's rather exciting!  I've been told that people have been wishing for years that there was a good specialty cake business in Danbury (apparently there is none), so I hope word starts to get around.  I'm also prepared and willing to start making cakes in the Marcellus/Syracuse areas, too.  It's a good reason for the in-laws to see the grandkids more.

I will be in the Marcellus area from April 1st 'til the 10th, at two different craft shows for Ruff Apparel.  The first one is on April 2nd, at Elbridge Elementary School, Elbridge, NY from 9am-4pm.  The second is a two day show at the Immanuel Luthern Church in Camillus.  This one is Friday, April 8th, from 4pm-8pm and then Saturday, April 9th, from 10am-4pm.  Make sure to come by and say hello!!!  I'll be bringing my cake portfolio if anyone's interested.  I may even have some sample cakes to try (if I have time!).

No comments:

Post a Comment