Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Snow, Snow, and More Snow!!

Well, I woke up this morning to even more snow.  Once again the weather man was WRONG!  We are getting so much snow in Connecticut, that we are all getting cabin fever.  I don't know about you, but we are about one snowstorm away from turning into Jack Nicholson in the Shinning.  (Btw, if you haven't seen that movie--you HAVE to!) 

My dog, Noodles, is no exception!  He's wearing his silly sweater I knited him, and he still won't go outside until I put on one of my jackets, too.  I've been up early shoveling a
 path in our yard just so he can make a beeline out to quickly do his business.  It's a shame I don't know how to work with leather (yet, lol), because he acts as if he needs some boots, too.  Of course, Noodles doesn't actually realize that he's a dog.  He thinks he's king of the household, and we are his servants.

Well, it's time to clean a path for my mailman.  Gotta make sure I get my Netflix DVD! 

 Happy Shoveling!

1 comment: